Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Post 4: A picture I like


I’m not sure if this is a real photograph, but if I have to pick an image, this one is the one I like. I’ve got no idea who took or created it or when, but beyond those details I think that the importance here is what it represents, “Planet Earth”, or being more colloquial “HOME”. That’s why I like it. It is a beautiful representation of our planet floating in the vast universe. This fact always keeps me thinking about the insignificance of our existence and yet, the enormous importance that this tiny particle of cosmic dust has for the humankind. From my point of view, this idea is overwhelming, and makes me incapable to comprehend that men give so much importance to irrelevant things such as what color your skin is, what religion you profess, or even worse which football team you support. To make the picture worse, people even kill for these reasons. I think that if people took just some fleeting seconds every day to think about the situation we are in the universe, they would probably look back, and for sure, see how stupidly they have been behaving……….What a shame, don’t you agree? :D


Write about a photograph you like.
Say:
- Who took it
- What it shows
- When it was taken
- Why you like it
- Upload it too
- Include any other information you'd like to mention.

Word count: at least 150 words.
Deadline: May 26th at 8 PM
Add comments to at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment